WeddingEventsInYourArea.com is a complete and comprehensive list of wedding events produced in a geographical location. The purpose of the website is to bring wedding couples and Event Producers together. Event Producers are able to reach wedding couples in a selected area through this website and wedding couples have a central place to find out what wedding events are happening in their designated location.
The WeddingEventsInYourArea.com website is marketed in a variety of traditional and social media marketing platforms. The brides-to-be discover this website through print ads, email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Bing and Google as well as display ads in selected wedding websites. Once a show is listed the staff of WeddingEventsInYourArea.com target the geographical location of the listed bridal show, trunk show and designer show driving couples to our site and your listings. We market directly to the wedding couples in the show listings area continually, as well as remind the bride-to-be's thirty, ten and three days before the show to register for your event.
EMAIL NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
WeddingEventsInYourArea.com is the only website 100% dedicated to the promotion of a wedding event. The websites unique email notification system keeps the event forever in the mind of the wedding couple. When a wedding couple SAVES AN EVENT they will receive three reminders of this event via email 30, 10 and 3 days before the event occurs. In addition, the Event Producer receives an email notification that a bride or guest has saved their event.
5 EASY STEPS TO SHOWCASE YOUR EVENT
1. Be sure you have created your EVENT PRODUCERS ACCOUNT AND ARE LOGGED IN.
2. After logging in and accessing your account be sure to click on the CREATE YOUR EVENT.
3. Enter all information related to your event. Use the text editor to insert text, photos, videos and more. Be sure to save.
4. Add an image or logo for your event if desired. This is not required but adds to the appeal of your listing. Photo or logo is 250px by 250px.
5. After you upload your image an invoice appears showing the cost of your listing. The full retail cost is $100 per event listing. If you have a PROMO CODE, enter it and hit submit to take you to CHECKOUT with PayPal. Once in the PayPal screen you have several ways to pay for your event listing. Pay via credit card, debit card, PayPal account etc.
6. Once your posting has been submitted and payment received we will review your listing within 24 hours or less. Once we approve the post the event listing will go "live" on the website. If you have any questions you can reach us by email at support@WeddingEventsInYourArea.com
Thank you for your business and we wish you much success on your event.